The City of Cape Town will present its proposed budget tomorrow, Thursday April 21, at the Rocklands civic centre at 7pm.
Residents within Sub-council 23, which includes Woodlands, Lentegeur, Colorado Park, The Leagues and Heinz Park, will be given information on the developments that have taken place and be given the opportunity to give input.
Transport to the meetings will be provided from the following pick-up points:
* Woodlands community centre, corner of Selene Way and Mitchells Avenue, Woodlands.
* Colorado community centre, corner of Rosewood Drive and Weltevreden, Colorado Park.
* Lentegeur civic centre, Merrydale Avenue, Lentegeur.
* Eland Park, The Leagues
* Northwood community hall, Hans Aschenborn Street, New Woodlands
* Corner of Candytuft Street, New Lentegeur
The pick-up time will be at 5.30pm and the drop-off time will be at 11pm.