Help fire victim

Michelle Allies at her home that burnt down.

Eisleben Road Primary School teacher Michelle Allies lost all her possessions when a fire, caused by an electrical fault, raged through her home in the early hours of Tuesday August 16. It started in the roof and quickly spread through the wiring across the rest of the Elsies River house.

Ms Allies said her family had been severely traumatised by their ordeal. The staff and parent body of Eisleben Road Primary School are supporting the family, with schools in the surrounding area also offering assistance. If you wish to offer assistance to Ms Allies, you can contact the school at 021 392 9362